/ Tags: Download Red Platoon by Clinton Romesha Ebook, Red Platoon by Clinton Romesha Kindle, Red Platoon by Clinton Romesha PDF
The only comprehensive, firsthand account of the fourteen hour firefight at the Battle of Keating by Medal of Honor recipient Clinton Romesha, for readers of Black Hawk Down by Mark Bowden and Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell. “‘It doesn’t get better.’ To us, that phrase nailed one of the essential truths, maybe even the essential […]Read More
Book download free pdf The Unhappiness of Being a Single Man: Essential Stories English version 391 Download free ebooks for kindle torrents Crushing: God Turns Pressure into Power 504 English version PDB FB2 MOBI by T. Jakes Best ebook pdf free download The Energy System: Technology, Economics, Markets, and Policy.
FMFM 1 Warfighting
- Moscow 1812 is a free campaign setting for Sharp Practice 2. It includes an introduction to the background for Napoleon's invasion of Russia in 1812. You will also find two new army lists (Russian and French) with descriptions of the forces available to you as a commander in this setting.
- Download Red Platoon Book For Free in PDF, EPUB. In order to read online Red Platoon textbook, you need to create a FREE account. Read as many books as you like (Personal use) and Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
To understand the Marine Corps’ philosophy of warfighting, we first need an appreciation for the nature of war itself – its moral and physical characteristics and demands. A common view among Marines of the nature of war is a necessary base for the development of a cohesive doctrine. This manual provides the authoritative basis for how Marines fight and how they prepare to fight.
FMFM 1-1 Campaigning
This manual is about military campaigning. A campaign is a series of related military actions undertaken over a period of time to achieve a specific objective within a given region.
FMFM 2-1 Intelligence
This manual sets forth information and guidance concerning the planning and execution of intelligence activities within the Marine Corps. It addresses intelligence staff organizations, functions, and responsibilities, including the direction, collection, processing, and dissemination of intelligence.
Download FMFM 2-1 PDF
FMFM 3-3 Helicopterborne Operations
This manual sets forth the doctrine, tactics, and techniques to be employed in helicopterborne operations and training within the Fleet Marine Forces. This manual also covers the organization and principles of employment of helicopter and helicopterborne units.
FMFM 4-4 Engineer Operations
This manual sets forth the doctrine, tactics, and techniques to be employed in engineer operations and training within the Fleet Marine Forces. It covers the mission, organization, and principles of employment of engineer units in support of Fleet Marine Forces in amphibious operations and subsequent operations ashore.
FMFM 5-3 Assault Support
This manual sets forth doctrine, tactics, and techniques to be employed in operations and training involving aviation assault support within the Fleet Marine Force. This manual also expands the doctrine, tactics, and techniques applicable to the employment of the assault transport function of Marine aviation contained in FMFM 5-1, Marine Aviation.
FMFM 6-4 Marine Rifle Company/Platoon
This manual sets forth doctrine, tactics, and techniques for operations and training conducted by Marine rifle companies and platoons. Information includes amphibious operations, helicopter-borne operations, offensive combat, defensive combat, patrolling, auxiliary operations, and counterinsurgency operations.
- This file contains the manual’s “Foreword” and “Table of Contents.”
- This file contains “Chapter 1 – General, Section I – Introduction” through “Chapter 2, Section VII – Amphibious Raids, Demonstrations, and Withdrawals.”
- This file contains “Chapter 3 – Offensive Operations, Section I – Introduction” through “Chapter 3 – Offensive Operations, Section XI – Helicopterborne Units in Subsequent Operations Ashore.”
- This file contains “Chapter 4 – Defensive Operations, Section I – Introduction” through “Chapter 7 – Domestic Emergencies, Section II – Disturbances.”
Download FMFM 6-4 - Part 4 PDF
- This file contains “Chapter 8 – Auxiliary Operations, Section I – Introduction” through the “Index.”
FMFM 6-7 Scouting and Patrolling for Infantry Units
This manual provides guidance to the individual Marine and Marine leaders from the fire team to the company level on scouting techniques and effective employment of Marines and Marine infantry units. Although the information is focused on infantry units rather than reconnaissance units, much of the information is applicable to reconnaissance units as well as combat service support and aviation units operating in the MAGTF rear area.
FMFM 7-32 Raid Operations
This manual explains doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures (DTTP) for raid operations conducted by Marine Air-Ground Task Forces (MAGTFs). It highlights the advantages, disadvantages, and other critical factors every commander and staff member must consider during planning and execution of a raid operation.
Download FMFM 7-32 PDF
FMFM 8-2 Counterinsurgency Operations
This manual presents the doctrine, tactics, and techniques used by Marine Corps landing forces in counterinsurgency operations, including counterguerrilla operations. The manual is written in two parts. Part I provides essential background information concerning the origina and general objectives of counterinsurgency operations as well as the tactics and techniques employed by insurgency forces. Part II sets forth Marine Corps doctrine, tactics, and techniques for counterinsurgency operations, with emphasis on the planning and conduct of internal defense assistance operations by Marine Corps forces.
FMFM 8-4 Doctrine for Riverine Operations
This manual sets forth doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures to be employed by operating forces of the Marine Corps when conducting, or training for, operations in a riverine environment. Also discussed are the classification of riverine environments, concepts of operation, employment of combat, combat support, combat service support units, and information on usable craft and vehicles.
FMFRP 0-13 Marine Combat Water Survival
This manual provides techniques, procedures, and training standards for Marine water survival. This publication addresses a Marine’s ability to cross water obstacles and perform water rescues. It guides individual Marines and small-unit leaders in the proper techniques and training requirements of combat water survival. The publication addresses topics such as drowning, hypothermia, water rescues, water survival, natural water obstacles, and fording.
Download FMFRP 0-13 PDF
FMFRP 0-1B Marine Physical Readiness Training for Combat
This manual is intended for use by all Marines. It provides the information and references necessary to establish and conduct physical conditioning programs to prepare Marines for the physical demands of combat.
Download FMFRP 0-1B PDF
NAVMC 2691 Marine Corps Drill and Ceremonies Manual
This manual furnishes information and describes procedures for close order drill and military ceremonies within the Marine Corps. It encompasses detailed procedures for all drills and ceremonies executed by troop elements ranging in size from the individual to the regiment.
Red Platoon Pdf Free Download Pdf
- This file contains the Marine Corps Drill and Ceremonies Manual cover.
- This file contains the “Foreword,” the “Table of Contents,” and “Part 1 – Drill, Chapter 1 – Introduction to Drill” through “Part 1 – Drill, Chapter 8 – Platoon Drill.”
- This file contains “Part 1 – Drill, Chapter 9 – Company Drill” through “Part 1 – Drill, Chapter 12 – Formations of the Regiment.”
- This file contains “Part 2 – Ceremonies, Chapter 12 – General Information” through “Chapter 25 – Relief and Appointment of the Sergeant Major.”
Download NAVMC 2691 - Part 4 PDF
MCI 7510B Marine Corps Institute Tactical Fundamentals
This manual provides a general knowledge of offensive and defensive tactics at the infantry battalion level. It includes troop-leading procedures, selective portions of a plan of attack and defense, tactical control measures, principles of war, principles of security and reconnaissance, and communications.
- This file contains the Marine Corps Institute Tactical Fundamentals manual cover.
- This file contains a course listing for “Amphibious Warfare School Nonresident Program” and “Tactical Fundamentals,” the program outline, the “Table of Contents,” and “Chapter 1 – Introduction to Tactics, Section I – Introduction” through Chapter 2 – Exercise, Section V – Summary.”
- This file contains “Chapter 3 – Introduction to Defensive Tactics” through the “Course Evaluation Questionnaire.”
MCO-1510.32D Individual Training Standards for Recruits
This file is an order that provides policies and instructions for the conduct of recruit training. References (a) and (b) apply to all Marines and describe entry-level indoctrination and skills common to all.
Red Platoon Pdf Free Download Adobe Reader
NLW Multiservice Procedures for the Tactical Employment of Nonlethal Weapons
Pdf Reader Free Download
This publication describes multiservice tactics, techniques, and procedures (MTTP) for consideration and use during the tactical employment of nonlethal weapons (NLW) in support of warfighting personnel conducting training and tactical operations.
MCWP 2-6 Counterintelligence
This document provides the doctrine and higher order tactics, techniques, and procedures for intelligence operations. MCWP 2-14, Counterintelligence, complements and expands on this information by detailing doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures for the conduct of counterintelligence (CI) operations in support of the Marine airground task force (MAGTF).
United States Marine Guidebook of Essential Subjects
This manual contains information on all the essential subjects and provides a condensed, readily available study aid to supplement more detailed information contained in the Fleet Marine Force Manual, The Guidebook for Marines, and other sources. The primary target audience of this publication is intelligence personnel responsible for the planning and execution of CI operations.
- This file contains the “Contents” page and “Chapter 1 – Code of Conduct, Military Law/UCMJ, and Conduct in War” through “Chapter 3 – Close Order Drill, Section IV – Execution of Drill Movements.”
- This file contains “Chapter 4 – Interior Guard, Section I – The Eleven General Orders” through “Chapter 5 – First Aid and Field Sanitation, Section II – Field Sanitation.”
Download U.S. Marine Guidebook of Essential Subjects PDF
- This file contains “Chapter 6 – Uniform Clothing and Equipment, Section I – Marking of Clothing” through “Section V – Wearing and Maintaining Uniforms and Equipment.”
- This file contains “Chapter 7 – Physical Fitness” through “Chapter 9 – Service Rifle and Marksmanship, Section VI – Rifle Qualification.”
Download U.S. Marine Guidebook of Essential Subjects PDF
- This file contains “Chapter 10 – Individual Tactical Measures, Section I – Squad in the Defense” through “Chapter 13 – Land Navigation, Section III – Land Navigation by Dead-Reckoning.”
Download U.S. Marine Guidebook of Essential Subjects PDF